Coombe Farm B&B
Stay in a charming, historic working farmhouse with sea views from the bedrooms. We are set in a secluded valley running down to the sea at Coombe Haven. With sea views from all bedrooms and just a few minutes walk to Coombe beach and right on the coastal footpaths. Wi-fi access. The lovely town of Fowey with shops, pubs and local restaurants is a leisurely 20 minute stroll away.
Its idyllic location on the coastal footpath offers you a choice of activities from secluded beaches and sailing (from the ancient port of Fowey) to the beautiful tree lined or coastal walks made famous by Daphne Du Maurier.
Coombe Farm is a perfect holiday choice, with spacious and comfortable rooms and kingsize beds, you can relax in the tranquility of the Cornish countryside, and wake up to a hearty farmhouse breakfast. Many major attractions are within a short drive such as the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan. Plenty of parking.
At the end of the day, return to Coombe Farm's walled garden for a delicious homemade Cornish cream tea.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|king size double en suite||2||£40.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin ensuite||2||£40.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|king size double with bathroom (Purple)||2||£35.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single||1||£45.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|King size double with large private bathroom||2||£40.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*One room can accommodate an extra bed if requested.
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per person (breakfast included)