A 52 acre 17th century pretty working farm, close to Lostwithiel and halfway between Fowey and Bodmin, nestling in the shelter of a beautiful hillside with country views, making it a perfect central holiday location.
Visit our herd of rare breed cows , and enjoy breakfast with our own free range eggs and natural spring water.
Join us for a Fowey river trip (when staying four days or more). Explore Lostwithiel, once the capital of Cornwall and Restormel Castle, just 1 mile away.
Hartswell is the home of the famous musical breakfast. Ample private parking.
Please ask about our special accommodation with ACCESS EXCEPTIONAL for the disabled.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|double with bathroom||2||from £28.00 to £38.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|twin en suite||2||from £28.00 to £40.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*Prices for double rooms are per person for 2 occupants. Single occupancy in a double room will incur a single supplement.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per person (breakfast included)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.