Type: Bed & Breakfast
We have an acre of mature garden with a lovely summerhouse. There is plenty of parking.
Richard and Sheila Hanson, who have 30 years experience in hospitality, welcome you to their home. We offer a relaxing stay, where breakfast is a feast of local produce which includes our own organic free range eggs, local sausages and dry cured bacon, or simple but delicious fresh fruit and organic yogurt. Later in the day we are happy to serve a delicious Cornish cream tea in the garden or summerhouse.
Centrally situated close to the famous Eden Project, Fowey, Charlestown and many National Trust properties and gardens,Hazelmere House is the ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Cornwall.
Only a short walk into the lovely town of Lostwithiel, where you will find a good choice of restaurants and pubs as well as interesting shops - Lostwithiel is well known for it's antiques shops and also as the ancient capital of Cornwall.
We welcome cyclists and walkers. Minimum 2 nights.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double ensuite one||2||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single occupancy of Double||1||£65.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double ensuite two||2||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin/super king ensuite||2||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices for double rooms are per person for 2 occupants. Single occupancy in a double room will incur a single supplement.
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)
- = Price Per person (breakfast included)