Type: Bed & Breakfast
Lesquite originated in the 17th century and is now completely renovated and tastefully furnished, with en-suite rooms,large showers,television and hospitality trays. The breakfast room has French doors opening onto the patio. Only 5 minutes from the coast. yet the city of Plymouth is easily accessed. Lesquite is an organic farm nestling in a secluded position by a tributary of the River Fowey. 3 of the bedrooms are on the ground floor and 2 of these are very wheelchair friendly.
OPEN: ALL YEAR
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|double en suite||2||from £33.00 to £50.00 per person (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per person (room only)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.