The Dwelling House at Fowey
Type: Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy the warm welcome and friendly atmosphere in this beautiful grade 2 listed Georgian merchant's house in the heart of the town. Our lovely guest room is furnished in period style with a roll-top bath, antique bed with comfortable top quality "Vi-Spring" mattress and base, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Breakfast is served in the elegant drawing room and cooked on the Rayburn. Lots of choice including cereals, muesli, a selection of fresh fruit and juices and a cooked breakfast - full English, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, kippers (to order) etc all prepared using fresh local produce. Also available is a choice of Musetti coffee or over 20 different leaf teas from the menu in our tearoom where we serve light snacks, cream teas, high teas and homemade cakes.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||2||from £35.00 to £45.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*The price for this room is per person for 2 occupants. Single occupancy in this room will incur a single supplement.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per person (breakfast included)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.