The Old Ferry Inn
The Old Ferry Inn has stood for over 400 years on the edge of the Fowey Estuary, overlooking the Bodinnick ferry, and 'Ferryside' the former family home of Daphne du Maurier. It is also close to the Hall Walk and the South West Coastal Footpath.
The Inn has many traditional features together with a panoramic dining room which gives fantastic river views towards the town of Fowey and the village of Polruan. a varied menu is available all day. We are child and pet friendly. We have 12 bedrooms, mostly with river views, and our rates include Full English breakfast
A warm welcome awaits you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite - River View||2||from £110.00 to £135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double en-suite - No river view||2||from £95.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double with private shower room - No river view||2||from £75.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double with private shower room - River view||2||from £90.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite - River View||4||from £135.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin ensuite - No river view||2||from £95.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin ensuite - River View||2||from £110.00 to £135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)